Frost's Blog - Local News & Events

July 5th 2021
Whilst there is no legal requirement for landlords to take out a dedicated insurance policy, (although most buy-to-let mortgages come with the condition that you have to have it) a conventional home insurance policy will not cover you for rental activities.  Furthermore, if you have a mortgage on your property, it is more than likely your mortgage lender will require you to take out insurance before you take on tenants.