Members of the National Association of Estate Agents aim to provide the highest standards of service to all clients, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded; a grievance procedure has been introduced.
This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by a senior manager, and thereafter if you are not satisfied the complaint may be reviewed by Managing Director - Daniel Kirk – Daniel.email@example.com. In the event that we are still not able to deal with the matter, by reference to The Property Ombudsman.
• If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to the department manager at the address below. Please note that Frost’s policy is that the complaint should first settle any contractually owed monies before the complaint and any compensation may be considered.
• Your grievance will be acknowledged immediately, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “inhouse” procedures, and a reply sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your letter.
• If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by an Director at the address given below who will reply to you within 15 working days of receipt of your second letter. Their details will be confirmed within our response.
• In the event that the final review as detailed still fails to satisfy your grievance, then you are at liberty to have the matter referred to The Property Ombudsman details of which will be provided within our final viewpoint. Information can also be found online at www.tpos.co.uk. You must start proceedings with the ombudsman within 12 months of our final review to be eligible for consideration. The Property Ombudsman will not consider you complaint until our internal procedure has been exhausted and you have received your final viewpoint letter. They also recommend paying outstanding fees on a “without prejudice” basis to avoid late-payment charges and/or further action.
• If you are still not satisfied with our final viewpoint (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months from the date of our final viewpoint , including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
4 Chequer Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3XZ
St Albans Sales – Mr Neil Dowsett – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings – Miss Elizabeth Brookes – email@example.com
Property Management – Miss Melanie Hughes – firstname.lastname@example.org
61 The Quadrant, Marshalswick, Hertfordshire AL4 9RF
Marshalswick – Mr Matthew Brand – email@example.com
6a Leyton Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2TL
Harpenden/ Wheathampstead- Mr James Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org