3 bedroom flat for sale
Bloomfield Road, Harpenden, AL5
- Worktops white Krion
- Kitchen cabinets by Porcelanosa
- Siemens appliances
- Clearwater Salsa sink with Noken tap
- Oven and combi oven microwave to all apartments (plots 12, 13 and 14 have single combination oven microwave)
- Luxury Porcelanosa Kingdom flooring to hallway and kitchen/diner
- Tiles to wet room floors
- Carpet to bedrooms
- BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE:
- Tiling to be splashback and feature wall to cloakroom
- Walls half tiled. Fully tiled to shower area
- Floor tiling to wet rooms
- Mirrors are backlit demista
- ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL:
- Sockets and switches to be white
- Heating and hot water via efficient MVHR
- Electric underfloor heating throughout
- Electric thermostatic towel rails to wet rooms
- Bespoke timber main entrance doors from Turmacher
- Internal doors to be Walnut Nova from Pm Mendes
- High quality Italian designed Fortessa ironmongery
- Windows and doors are factory finished hardwood
- Skirting and architrave painted MDF in white
- French polished stairs with walnut type handrails
- Video entry to main entrance
- Audio entry to car park entrance
- Gated access to the drive/car park with bell entry
- Entrance ramp fitted with heating elements to avoid ice in winter
- Each plot will have an EV charger
A truly stunning three bedroom duplex apartment, situated on the basement and lower ground floor of this exceptional new development on Bloomfield Road, just over a mile from Harpenden town centre and mainline railway station.
Reed Place is an exclusive gated new build development of just 14 stunning 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all presented to an exacting standard by renowned developer Bridgewater Homes. The apartments are equipped with high end features, including Porcelanosa kitchen cabinets and flooring, Siemens appliances, Italian designed Fortessa Ironmongery, hardwood factory finished windows and doors and underfloor heating throughout. Outside the building, properties benefit from gated access to the car park with each unit having its own electric vehicle charger.
Number 5 Reed Place is a three double bedroom apartment with open plan kitchen/living room, double bedroom with en suite shower, utility and cloakroom on the basement level, with two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and en suite on the lower ground floor.
Lease length 999 years
Service charge approximately £1100-£1300
Ground rent zero
To conform with government Money Laundering Regulations 2019, we are required to confirm the identity of all prospective buyers. We use the services of a third party, Lifetime Legal, who will contact you directly at an agreed time to do this. They will need the full name, date of birth and current address of all buyers. There is a nominal charge of £60 including VAT for this (for the transaction not per person), payable direct to Lifetime Legal. Please note, we are unable to issue a memorandum of sale until the checks are complete.
We may refer you to recommended providers of ancillary services such as Conveyancing, Financial Services, Insurance and Surveying. We may receive a commission payment fee or other benefit (known as a referral fee) for recommending their services. You are not under any obligation to use the services of the recommended provider. The ancillary service provider may be an associated company of Frost's.
Thinking of selling?
Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuationBook a valuation
Borrowing £810,000 and repaying over 25 years with a 2.5% interest rate.
Now you know what you could be paying, book an appointment with our partners Embrace Financial Services to find the right mortgage for you.Book a mortgage appointment
Stamp duty calculator
This calculator provides a guide to the amount of residential Stamp Duty you may pay and does not guarantee this will be the actual cost. This calculation is based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax Rates for residential properties purchased from 1 October 2021. For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax, click here.