Book your free house valuation today
Time is running out for the Stamp Duty holiday
For a limited time only, properties under £500,000 are exempt from paying stamp duty so if you are looking to move you need to get your house on the market to make sure you don’t miss out.
- The post lockdown market is really moving with high buyer demand.
- You only pay on results which means we continue to work hard to get you the best possible price for your property.
- Stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021 - you can save £1,000s.
- We are COVID-19 secure with safe valuation and viewing practices in place.
- There are great mortgage deals out there with low interest rates available.
Act now - The stamp duty holiday will end on 31 March 2021
Stamp Duty Saving Ends
Reasons to sell with Frost's
At Frost's, we can give you an accurate home valuation, free of charge and with no obligation. We have a network of connected branches across the region, with local experts who know and understand the market in which you are looking to sell or rent your home.
Your home valuation appointment usually takes around half an hour, during which we will;
- Take a look around your property following our Safe Valuation guidance to ensure you, and our colleagues, stay safe during these challenging times
- Let you know how much it could sell or rent for and why we’ve valued it at that price or rental income
- Talk you through reasons to choose Frost's including our 5-star reviews and marketing package.
Simply give us your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch to arrange an appointment for a date and time that suits you.
Look at how much you could save