On Wednesday 26th July 2017 Rotary in Harpenden, the charity arm of Harpenden Village Rotary Club will celebrate 24 consecutive years, of Classics on the Common. For the 4th year in a row Harpenden Town Council will be the main sponsor of the event.
This year Frosts will attending the show and will be giving you the chance to win a Fabulous F1 Ferrari Experience, *T's and C's do apply, please see below.
Harpenden Common will be flooded for half a day with more than 1000 classics cars, motor cycles and scooters. It’s one of the few places you will be able to find a Chevy Bel Air alongside a 1927 Trojan, and a rare 1978 Matra Bagheera next to a1959 Berliet. No wonder Classics on the Common has become one of the top events in the classics cars, scooters and motorbikes calendar.
Last year with the benefit of great summer weather and the generosity of exhibitors, advertisers, trade and industry supporters and of course the spectators the event raised £33,000 for charity. This year the main charities are: Prostate Cancer UK, Hope and Homes for Children, Samaritans (Luton and Harpenden) and Herts Young Homeless.
Event manager Liz Jack described last year’s event as, ‘a truly amazing day. I am so very proud of the effort and enthusiasm of all our members and the army of volunteers who made it happen. This is one of the major events in the classics calendar. But we see it also as a huge event for the local community where some 10,000 happy people and their children can enjoy classic cars in a wonderful setting.’
Win a Fabulous F1 Ferrari Experience with Frost’s – Terms and Conditions
- To enter the promotion send a completed entry form, which can be collected from Frost’s stall at Classics on the Common, Harpenden on 26th July 2017, to Frost’s Harpenden office, 6A Leyton Road Harpenden AL5 2TL on or before 31st July 2017.
- All information requested in the entry form must be provided.
You may only submit one entry to this promotion. Entries over the maximum number of entries will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
Frost’s does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries which are altered, incomplete, misspelt or illegible are void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- Eligible entrants who successfully identify both the make and model of all five cars shown in the entry form will be entered into a prize draw. One winner will be randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions on the 1st August 2017.
- The prize consists of one voucher for ’The Ferrari Experience’ at Silverstone, further details of which can be found at http://www.silverstone.co.uk/experiences/driving-experiences/ferrari.
- The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses including, but not limited to, travel costs to and from the venue. The winner shall be responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the description of the prize. Frost’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Please note that the service provider has specific restrictions and requirements which apply in relation to the prize and therefore the prize may only be redeemed by persons:
- Aged: 21 or over
- Height: 5ft 2ins – 6ft 6ins
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Drivers must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted)
Licence required: Full UK manual driving licence for at least three years. Please bring it on the day.International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English.
Employees of Frost’s and the wider LSL Property Services Plc Group are ineligible to enter this competition.
- The winner will be notified by telephone (using details provided at entry) and the winner’s name will appear on Frost’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Frostsestateagents/) after 9am on the 1st of August. Frost’s reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above if the initial winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by Frost’s.
The prize will be available for collection from Frost’s Harpenden office from 2nd August 2017.
- The winner must be willing to have their name published and may be asked to take part in post-event publicity.
- The name of the winner and the make and model of the cars can be obtained by submitting a request in writing to Frost’s Harpenden Office.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Frost’s, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Frost’s, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.