Win a £50 book voucher for your little pumpkin!
To celebrate Halloween, we’re giving away a £50 gift card for Waterstones book shop.
For your chance to win, simply comment on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Frostsestateagents with a photo of your carved pumpkin with the name and age of whomever carved it.
All ages are welcome to take part and families can work together.
The competition closes at midnight on Friday 5 November 2021.
The winner will be contacted by facebook messenger on Monday 8 November 2021
Win a £50 book voucher – Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the promotion, comment on pumpkin competition posts on our facebook page with a photo of your carved pumpkin with the name and age of whomever carved it. https://www.facebook.com/Frostsestateagents before midnight on Friday 5 November 2021.
2. Only one entry per household will be permitted.
3. Eligible entrants who successfully comment with a photo of their carved pumpkin will be entered into the competition.
4. The prize consists of one £50 gift card for Waterstones.
5. Frost’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it. No cash alternative will be offered. The team at Frost’s will select the pumpkin carving that in their opinion captures the essence of Halloween, and their decision is final.
6. Employees of Frost’s and the wider LSL Property Services Plc Group are ineligible to enter this competition.
7. The winner will be notified by facebook messenger and the winner’s name will appear on Frost’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Frostsestateagents after 9am on Monday 8 November 2021. Frost’s reserves the right to select another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by Frost’s. The prize will be available for collection from Frost’s Harpenden office from 8 November 2021.
8. The winner must be willing to have their name published and may be asked to take part in post-event publicity.
9. The name of the winner and the winning photo can be obtained by submitting a request in writing to Frost’s Harpenden Office.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter of the prize draw is David Frost Estate Agents Ltd (trading as Frost's) of 2nd Floor Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York YO26 4GB