- Request a Valuation
- About Us
- Useful Info
- Contact Us
1. About us1.1 Frost’s Estate Agents is the trading name of: David Frosts Estate Agents Limited whose registered number is 2685937 and registered office is Ground Floor, Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4XE (“We/”Us/ Our”)
1.3 Data Protection Information
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any information you supply will be treated in accordance with that Act. For more information about Us please click here. You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.
2. Information gathered and it’s use2.1 We receive and store any information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way, for example through our branch network, or provided by you when giving us feedback. We use your contact details to communicate with you, we may also use your information to send you news about Our products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you.
3. On registrationWhere you register with us you provide your name, address, email address and other contact details and they are available to you, most of which are capable of being amended by you through the website.
4. Site monitoringWhen you use the site we anonymously record the details of the pages you look at but this data is not personally identifiable. We use this data to monitor site traffic and analyse paths customers take through our site which enable us to improve the service we provide. This information is only used by us and is not passed to any other party.
5. Place of processingThe personal information held by us is held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
6. Security6.1 We have security measures in place to protect our customers database and access to this database is restricted internally. However it remains your responsibility to protect against unauthorised access to your log in details. If you open more than one browser of the same type whilst using the website, remember to close down all browser windows when you finish.
6.2 If you share a computer with someone else or use a public Internet access then we advise you to delete the browsing history and log off the computer. This will help ensure any personal information stored temporarily in the computer’s memory is lost.
7. Disclosure for legal reasonsWe reserve the right to communicate such personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, if we are requested to do so by law.
8. Links to third partiesOur site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of every website that collects data.
10. Log files and statistics10.1 We may use IP addresses, URL’s of requested resources, timestamps and HTTP user agents to analyse trends, administer the system and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
11. Legal Information and your agreement11.1 Access by you of our web-site is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
11.2 This web-site is prepared and issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information of United Kingdom residents only.
11.3 This web-site is for information purposes only and it’s content is subject to change without notice.
11.4 Nothing on this web-site shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
12. Disclaimer12.1 Whilst we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, current and complete at the date of publication, no representatives or warranties are made ( express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. We cannot accept responsibility ( to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this web-site or any other web-site to which it may be linked. We make not warranty that this web-site is free from errors, defects or viruses.
13. Copyright notice13.1 The entire contents of this web-site (except where applicable the crown copyright location maps) is our property and is subject to copy right with all rights reserved.
13.2 You may download or print individual sections of the web-site for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicate our copyright and other proprietary notices.
13.3 You may not reproduce ( in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without Our prior written consent.
14. E-MailThere is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by us or that the confidentiality of that e-mail will be maintained during internet transmission.
David Frosts Estate Agents Limited introduces to First Complete Limited for the provision of advice in relation to mortgage and non- investment insurance products who will arrange for a financial consultant to assist the customer. The financial consultant to whom the customer is introduced will be employed by LSLi Limited which is an associate of First Complete Limited and which is registered in England at Newcastle House, Albany Court, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YB company registered number 06029502. LSLi Limited and David Frosts Estate Agents Limited are appointed representatives of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FRN: 435779) for mortgage and non- investment insurance advice. Registered in England at Newcastle House, Albany Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YB (company number 05416236).
16. Applicable LawAny disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17. International transfers of personal informationAs the internet can be assessed world wide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.